Dear McNabb Family,
As the school year gets into full swing, we want to make you aware of all of the resources available for receiving general communications about news and events at McNabb Middle School.
The first section is a list and explanation of the various ways we work to ensure everyone is informed about what is happening at the school.
The second section lists the ways you can monitor your child’s grades, see what is happening in the classrooms, and contact teachers directly.
1. District and School Websites - The McNabb Middle School’s web page is frequently updated. Visit us at: http://www.montgomery.k12.ky.us
2. BrightArrow - McNabb Middle School will send out a BrightArrow phone call virtually during the school year. The calls will include reminders and events for the upcoming dates.
3. Facebook - McNabb Middle School has a Facebook page. The link is https://www.facebook.com/McNabbMiddleSchool. Montgomery County Schools has a district Facebook page. The page will have general district information and specific posts about McNabb Middle School as well as the other Montgomery County schools.
Teacher and Team Communication:
1. Infinite Campus Parent Portal - If you are interested in keeping track of your child’s grades online you can request an Infinite Campus Portal pin number from the counselor’s office.
2. Email - The fastest and most effective way to communicate with your child’s teacher is via email. You can access any staff member’s email address on the school’s website by clicking on the Staff Directory link.
3. Phone Conferences - If at any time you feel the need to talk to one of your child’s teachers you can request a phone conference. The phone number for McNabb is 859-497-8770. Teachers will return the call to you as soon as they are able.
4. Parent Conferences - Parent conferences are available by request. To preserve instructional time, parent conferences will be scheduled between 7:30 and 8:00am or after 3:30pm.
*Click any of the blue links above to access this information conveniently from this page.