Programs offered include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Make referrals to agencies for families in emergency assistance (food, rent, utility, and clothing).
- Collaborate with community partners, teachers, and parents to increase student attendance, improve academic, counseling, etc
- Home visits
- Provide health & dental referrals
- Adult Education Information
- Child Care Providers
- Community Agency Referrals
- School Programs, Newsletters, and Parent Communication
- Student Needs Assistance
Who Can Use The Center?
Any student attending Mapleton Elementary may use the FRC.
Family members (parents, grandparents, foster parents, guardians, and siblings) may seek assistance regardless of race, religion, or income.
Phone: 859-497-8751 ext. 5
Office Hours: 7am -3:30pm
Together We Succeed:
One Child at a Time