Dear Camargo Families,
We hope everyone is safe and healthy! Soon, we all will be beginning the year as distance learners. We will still continue our commitment to provide the best education possible for our children as we continue to focus on developing the skills necessary for them to be successful in school and in life. We know that the past few months have been difficult, but it is our ultimate goal to make sure our students and staff are safe, healthy, cared for, and loved this school year.
These continue to be uncertain times and things are ever-changing, however, as your child’s educators, we promise to ensure that your child has the best experience at Camargo Elementary. Regardless of the challenges we have faced, we are STILL Camargo Elementary.
- Our Camargo kindness will STILL shine through our masks.
- We will wear masks, we will greet your child with a hidden smile, and we will find fun ways to say “Hello,” like winking, waving, or even dancing.
- Our learning will STILL be done together.
- Whether in person or virtual, we will find new ways to collaborate, learn, and play.
- Our school community is STILL one.
- We will work relentlessly to make sure every student has the strongest and most individualized education possible that will set them up for success in school and in life.
- Our school is STILL better when we support each other.
- We will encourage our students, staff, and families to be adaptable, positive, and uplifting members of the Camargo family.
- Our students are STILL our “why.”
- Students’ safety is always our number one priority and we will continue to always make decisions based on what is best for our students.
We will also work diligently with our FRC and PTO to strengthen student and family engagement while maintaining a positive culture and climate. Our PTO is a wonderful partner for our school! Each year our PTO provides tremendous amounts of support to Camargo. Please look for information on becoming a member of PTO.
Our mission at Camargo Elementary is total commitment to supporting and challenging students to be self-disciplined and motivated learners in order to reach their full potential both academically and personally, and we strive tirelessly to ensure this is fulfilled. Our vision for our future here at Camargo is to encourage and foster partnerships with the community in order to create a culture where students feel welcome, safe, respected, and motivated to achieve at high levels. This will be accomplished by setting high expectations and collaborating to meet all students’ individual needs.
Nothing pleases us more than to welcome back our outstanding staff and we would like to also welcome the following new additions to Camargo Elementary:
- Ms. Haley Neal - 2nd Grade Teacher
- Ms. Shelbie Smith- 1st Grade
- Ms. Jennifer Wasson - 4th Grade Teacher
- Ms. Lynne Baker - Special Education Teacher
- Ms. Megan Sturgill - 3rd Grade Teacher
- Ms. Nova Rison-Instructional Assistant
- Ms. Alex Conley - Preschool Assistant
- Ms. Madisen Anderson - Preschool Assistant
- Ms. Sarah Farrow - Assistant Principal
We are so excited to serve your child, whether it is in our school building or in your home. We care about each and every one of you. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you prepare for the upcoming school year.
Dudley Napier, Principal
Sarah Farrow, Assistant Principal