New Students to Montgomery County
Finding Your School
To enroll in the Montgomery County School District, you and your child must be residing within the district boundaries. To find the elementary school your child will attend, please review the boundary maps.
Enrolling Your Student(s)
Due to COVID-19, we are asking all families to enroll their student(s) through the district's Online Registration. If you do not have access to technology to complete the process online, please call the attendance clerk at the school(s) your student(s) will attend to schedule an appointment.
Gather this required information before you begin the enrollment process.
- Parent/guardian legal name(s) and address(es)
- Student(s) legal name
- Emergency contact information
Gather the documentation that is needed for the enrollment process.
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence (example--bill, mail, or drivers license)
- Up-to-date Kentucky Immunization Certificate
- Medical Examination (physical)
- Dental Exam
- Eye Exam
- Social Security Card (required for KEES)
Visit Infinite Campus Online Registration to begin the enrollment process.
- Begin the enrollment process if you do not have an email address: Kiosk Link
- Begin the enrollment process if you have a valid email address: Email Link