Clay Community Center
Heather Manning, 859-497-8765/X-4331
Prom will last from 8:00 p.m. until midnight. Covid-19 protocols will be followed.
Line-up starts at 5:00 p.m. in the building IV parking lot.
Walk-ins start at 7:00 p.m.
What to bring to Walk-Ins/Prom (Students):
1. Completed and signed COVID release form.
2. One date card per couple (attached to prom ticket). NEATLY write the senior name & date's name on the card. You will present it to a prom escort prior to leaving your vehicle.
3. Water and a light snack (you may be in line for over an hour.)
4. A mask.
5. Money for prom photo package.
1. A parent/family/friend/someone must be present at the drop off place to drive the vehicle away once your senior has exited the car. This will be someone included in the 4 ticket allotment.
2. If you are watching Walk-Ins, you must wear a mask the entire time.
3. You will receive 4 tickets per senior for Walk-ins. Walk-ins are not open to the public for safety reasons this year. There will be a livestream of the event to share with friends and family.
4. Spectators (parents) - if you are a member of a group particularly vulnerable to covid-19 (individuals over 65 years old and/or with conditions identified by the CDC as high risk), public health experts recommend you continue to avoid in-person gatherings and remain Healthy at Home. Spectators should stay home if sick and not attend Senior Walk-ins.