Earlier in the school year, the Montgomery County Board of Education approved a "Test to Stay" program. This program is voluntary, and there is no cost to you. Under the program, entirely asymptomatic students and staff who have been told to quarantine after being exposed to COVID-19 in any setting, even non-school-related events, will have the option of testing the night before each school day during the length of quarantine in lieu of quarantining at home.
To take advantage of this initiative:
- We request that staff members enroll themselves and parents/guardians enroll their children at http://ethosbacktoschool.com.
- A student or staff member must be identified as a school-related direct contact. This will not include family contacts, sports, or other extracurricular activities.
- Be entirely asymptomatic. (zero symptoms) • Quarantine when not at school.
- A parent/guardian will be responsible for bringing the student to the testing site and staying with the student until their test results are received.
- The testing site will be at the Clay Center from 3:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m., Sunday through Thursday with Ethos Labs.