Last day for 2020/2021 schedule changes is Friday, September 3.
In order for students to make changes to their schedules, it must must one of the following requirements:
- Student has an incomplete schedule.
- Student is scheduled in a class they have already passed.
- Student is missing a class in core area OR class needed for graduation.
- Student is missing a class for career pathway (11th and 12th grade).
- Double scheduled in one class (example- Student has English 1 both 1B/2B).
- Student can’t change level of course (down) unless dictated by assessment scores, after summer schedule change period . (example- Student has Honors English 1 and wants to move to English 1). After summer schedule change period, student can change course with parent/teacher/student conference.
- Student can’t change level of course (up) unless they have completed the AP/Honors course contract OR dictated by required assessment scores.
We will NOT make these changes that have been common in the past:
- Change teacher for same course. Student/Parent must set up parent conference to make change.
- If requested change prohibits student from completing pathway (11th and 12th grade).
- Student didn’t get a class they wanted.
- Change classes to be with another peer.