To enhance students' ability to succeed in school by
developing and sustaining partnerships that promote:
*Early learning and successful transition to school;
*Academic achievement and well-being; and
*Graduation and transition into adult life.
Programs offered include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Make referrals to agencies for families in emergency assistance (food, rent, utility, and clothing).
- Collaborate with community partners, teachers, and parents to increase student attendance, improve academic, counseling, etc.
- Home visits
- Provide health & dental referrals
- Adult Education Information
- Child Care Providers
- Community Agency Referrals
- School Programs, Newsletters, and Parent Communication
- Student Needs Assistance
- Grandparent Support
- Classroom Guidance
Who Can Use The Center?
Any student attending Northview Elementary may use the FRC.
Family members (parents, grandparents, foster parents, guardians, and siblings) may seek assistance regardless of race, religion, or income.
Phone: 859-497-8703 ext. 5
Office Hours: 7am- 3:30pm